Prepaid cards come as a whiff of fresh air to those suffering from huge
drawbacks of credit cards, and credit card debt. The convenience, ease of
availability, guaranteed approval and other features make them ideal replacement of credit cards. In this article we take a look at the most important advantages of prepaid cards.
- Prepaid card is given on the basis of your deposited money. So everyone,
even those with bad credit are eligible. There are no credit checks, no
employment verification and approval is guaranteed.
- Prepaid cards can be applied online instantly. And if sufficient
deposits are made there are no monthly, annual and other fees. Since,
prepaid cards use the deposited money, there are no repayments to be made
and hence no late payment fees and other associated penalties.
- Prepaid cards are as widely accepted as credit cards, and they have even
more acceptability than credit cards in some cases. They can be used on the
internet, on phone and all other vends.
- Since, you can only spend what you have deposited, the chances of
overspending are negligible. This can hugely increase the financial
discipline and help build good financial habits.
- Adding the money to your prepaid card account is a breeze using direct
- Prepaid credit cards can be used to get instant cash from almost all the
ATM's and the transaction is very secure as every prepaid card is protected
by a secure PIN number.
- Some prepaid card report to major credit bureaus and if your account is
in good standing your credit history improves.
- The activity and usage of your prepaid card can be tracked online or by
using phone. This makes is super easy to control and monitor all your
spending, generate reports and keep records.
- Prepaid cards can be used to pay utility and other bills online and by
- You can even earn money when you refer a friend to use a company's
Prepaid cards by virtue of these and more qualities are fast getting into
hearts and pockets of US population. The benefits are simply too overwhelming to